Sunday, August 31, 2014

Elizabeth and Spencer's Wedding Video * May 2014

     When I first met with Elizabeth to discuss her wedding photography, she mentioned an interest in having some video footage captured (mostly of the vows and ceremony).  I was excited to take on the challenge of both capturing the photographs (with my photo partner, Aaron), and shooting as much video as I could without taking away from the still images.  When everything was said and done, I realized I had enough footage to make a little 'montage' video out of it mixed with stills.  Elizabeth and Spencer picked out a song for me to edit to, and this was the result.  I think it came out really nice, and captures the essence of the day.  I would love to hear what you think about it, and am curious how many others would be interested in this photo/video hybrid kind of thing at their ceremony… or even during a portrait session.


Elizabeth and Spencer from Elizabeth Jennings on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment