Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Jaime and Trevor Post-Wedding - East Beach and Kempner Park Galveston

Jaime and Trevor came into town from Austin for their honeymoon and needed someone local to shoot their post-wedding photos, and I was happy to oblige.  I even pulled out my c.1900 Rochester 8x10 for this one!  We started in Kempner park, and then made our way down to East Beach.  This is a perfect example of when weather doesn't cooperate, and you just have to make the best of it.  I still think they turned out well - even with the sun hiding behind clouds. 










1 comment:

  1. I used Illumine Photographic Services to document my artwork. Larry did a wonderful job on each piece and I was very pleased. He took all the photographs in the catalog for my exhibition at Design/Works Gallery. He did details of each piece, as well as the full photo. The results were just terrific. Larry is a wonderful and skilled photographer.

    ReplyDelete