Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Kaitlyn and Mikayla Senior Portraits - Galveston East Beach and Strand

*Special for seniors… Rate is $125 for a session if you book it before the end of April (The session itself can take place anytime throughout the year)*
Two of my cousins (who are sisters) needed some senior portraits, so I was more than happy to help out! I'd found a couple of really great locations on the Strand in Galveston soon before these were taken, so I used them to our advantage.  From there, we moved on to my favorite near-town area of the beach on the East end of the island.  It also happened to be a beautiful (windy) day, and I'm always appreciative of those.
















1 comment:

  1. Larry did a beautiful job with my own and my sisters pictures. He is one of the best photographers I know, he does not only capture the joy of each moment, but he creates that joy into a lasting piece of art through his photography. He recommended we bring some props, but he did the rest. Taking pictures can sometimes feel like a chore, but he makes it fun and stays creative when the person who is posing runs out of ideas.

    ReplyDelete